One of the things I love most about summer is the time I have to READ! I never seem to find time during the school year so I compile a list of books to enjoy over the summer. This year I have quite the collection. Here are the books I currently have on my list. They are not in any certain order. Send me your faves so I can add them to my list!
Last week Todd Nesloney spent the day at our #prospertrendingnow conference and I have to say his book is at the top of my list. He made a huge impact on the teachers and administrators in my district and I’m looking forward to reading his book first.
My list includes books on student engagement and empowerment, changing our schools, leadership and personalizing professional learning.
- Kids Deserve It! by Todd Nesloney and Adam Welcome
- The Power of Questioning by Starr Sackstein
- Ditch That Textbook by Matt Miller
- Launch by John Spencer and A.J. Juliani.
- 140 Twitter tips for Educators by Brad Currie, Billy Krakower and Scott Rocco
- What Connected Educators Do Differently by Todd Whitaker, Jimmy Casas, and Jeffrey Zoul
- Personalized PD by Jason Bretzmann, Kenny Bosch, Dr. Brad Gustafson, Brad Currie, Kristin Daniels, Laura Conley and Ben Wilkoff
- Your School Rocks…So Tell People! by Ryan McLane and Eric Lowe
- Teach Like a Pirate by Dave Burgess
- Explore Like a Pirate by Michael Matera
- Learn Like a Pirate by Paul Solarz
- Hacking Education by Mark Barnes and Jennifer Gonzalez
- Building School 2.0 by Chris Lehmann and Zac Chase
- Digital Leadership by Eric Sheninger
- Uncommon Learning by Eric Sheninger
- Innovator’s Mindset by George Couros
- Pure Genius by Don Wettrick
- The 20time Project by Kevin Brookhouser
Of course I can’t forget all of the great titles from the Corwin Connected Educator series…